New technologies in product design and development - June 13th, 2018
It was a great day filled with education, keynotes and training exploring new technologies for more efficient product design and development.
- Steel Innovation, Light-weighting and Challenges John Catterall, Auto/Steel Partnership
- Roll Forming using LS-DYNA and DYNAFORM Peter Vogel, DYNAMORE Germany
- A Paradigm Shift in Vehicle Safety Systems and Trends Dr. Saeed Barbat, Ph.D., FSAE, FASME, Ford Motor Company
- Evolution of the Usage of Structural Optimization in Industry Juan Pablo Leiva, Vanderplaats Research & Development, Inc.
- An Introduction of 6th Generation DYNAFORM Jenson Chen, DFE Tech
- ACP OpDesign – Optimal Design Gateway Alexis Kaloudis, BETA CAE Systems
- ACP OpDesign Demo Theocharis Sarigiannis, BETA CAE
- DYNAFORM Demo Jenson Chen, DFE Tech
- Composite Materials, Damage Detection, Material Modeling Advanced Stuctures Harsh Baid, AlphaSTAR
- Tryout as Quality Defect, and Dynaform’s Intervention: Changing Paradigms David Darling, Consultant
- VPG: Application Specific Plugins for Mechanical System Analysis Divesh Mittal, ETA
- Door System Multi-material Light-weighting Using ACP OpDesign Dr. Akbar Farahani
- Rapid & Accurate DYNAFORM Analysis - Multi-core MPP Widget Vinayak Walvekar, ETA