ETA is a global engineering company with over 300 employees worldwide and offices in the US (Troy, Chicago, LA, San Jose), Canada, China, India and Germany, along with licensed distributors throughout Europe and Asia. As an advanced engineering services and software provider, ETA has over 30 years of experience working with OEMs and suppliers within the automotive, truck, and bus industries throughout the US, Europe and Asia. This experience has also translated into many other industries over the years, including aerospace, military vehicles, medical products, appliances, consumer electronics and renewable resources.
With over 30 years of experience, ETA provides engineering services for product design and structural simulation support (crash/safety, durability, NVH, ride, dynamics and optimization). ETA has worked on over 40 full vehicle programs including cars, buses, and trucks. The engineering team was responsible for coordinating everything from project cost and timing forecasts, to concept design, CAE analysis, manufacturing, test and validation/ homologation, and product release.
- 1985 1989: 12 vehicles
- GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles including sedans, coupes, pick-up trucks, SUVs, minivans
- 1989 1995: 10 vehicles
- Programs completed with international OEMs in Asia for Isuzu, Daewoo, Kia, Hyundai
- 1995 2000: 10 vehicles
- Programs for GM and DaimlerChrysler
- 2000 2005: 4 vehicles
- All programs for Nissan
- 2005 2013: 8 vehicles
- 3 school bus programs for Blue Bird, Navistar and Thomas Built Buses
- Design of HUMVEE military truck for the National Automotive Center (NAC)
- 3 commercial vehicles including passenger buses for North American Bus Industries (NABI) and Mitsubishi Fuso, as well as a light truck for Mitsubishi Fuso
- FutureSteelVehicle (FSV) battery electric concept car for WorldAutoSteel